For GM vehicles equipped with a 315 or 433 MHz Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPM) system, a “Sensor Re-Learn Procedure” must be performed after tire rotations, Remote Control Door Lock Receiver Module replacement or Tire Pressure Sensor replacement. This re-learn procedure can be performed by using special tool EL-50448.Also works on 2014 GM models
EL-50448 Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor TPMS Activation Tool OEC-T5
The tire pressure sensor on models in & after 2012 can be read, only with some specified diagnostic tools.
Before tire pressure monitoring system works normally properly, the body control module will record ID information of each position in the tire pressure sensor; and use the following methods to read the tire pressure sensor after replacing a tire or wheel speed sensor. Please refer to the specific methods as follows:
EL50448 works on all General Motors (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC) products manufactured for the North American market. It won’t work if you’ve purchased aftermarket sensors that are the wrong frequency. EL50448 fit for G.M most kind of vehicles, equipped with a 315 or 433 MHz Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPM) system. This re-learn procedure can be performed by using special tool EL-50448.
Item Height: about 10 inch
Item Width: about 15 inch
Item Length: about 20 inch
Item Weight: about 0.3kg
External Testing Certification:CE
Material Type:High quality plastic & metal
How To Use EL 50448 TPMS Activation Tool?
Step 1 – Enter leaning mode
Set the gearshift lever to “P”
Put the ignition switch to “ON”
Enter the interface of tire pressure display by DIC
DIC shows “Press Set / Ctrl to re-learn”
Press “Set / Ctrl”
The turn signal is lighted for 3 seconds and the horn beep sound twice to enter the learning mode
Step 2 – Read tire pressure sensor information
Start from the front-left wheel,
Make the J-46079 or Diagnostic Tool EL-50448 antenna up against the valve core position & close to the rim of the tire sidewall
El-50448 tire pressure tool starts by the start switch
Successful to read the tire pressure sensor information when the horn bleeps once
Step 3 – Same method to read other tire pressure information
Follow the instruction above to read tire pressure of the front-right, rear-right, rear-left wheels.
Turn signals is lighted for 3 seconds and the horn bleeps twice when the learning is complete.
For certain vehicles equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPM) system, a “Sensor Re-Learn Procedure” must be performed after tire rotations, Remote Control Door Lock Receiver Module replacement or Tire Pressure Sensor replacement. This re-learn procedure can be performed by using special tool 50448
EL-50448 Compatibility Vehicle List:
2010 Acadia, Enclave, OUTLOOK, Traverse (VIN R/V)
2010 Allure, LaCrosse (VIN G)
2010 Antara, Captiva, Terrain, Winstorm
2010 Avalanche, Escalade, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon (VIN C/K)
2010 Aveo, G3, Barina (VIN S/T)
2010 Buick Excelle
2010 Buick Regal (China)
2010 Camaro (VIN F)
2010 Canyon, Colorado (VIN S/T)
2010 Cobalt, G5 (VIN A)
2010 Corvette (VIN Y)
2010 Cruze (China)
2010 CTS (VIN D)
2010 Daewoo Lacetti
2010 DTS (VIN K)
2010 Equinox, Terrain (VIN L)
2010 Express, Savana (VIN G/H)
2010 G6 (VIN Z)
2010 H3/H3T (VIN N)
2010 HHR (VIN A)
2010 Impala (VIN W)
2010 LaCrosse (China)
2010 Lucerne (VIN H)
2010 Malibu (VIN Z)
2010 Opel/Vauxhall Astra
2010 Sierra, Silverado (VIN C/K)
2010 SKY, Solstice (VIN M)
2010 SRX (VIN N)
2010 STS (VIN D)
2010 VE/WM – Sedan, Sportwagon, Ute, Lumina, Caprice, HSV
2010 VUE (VIN Z), Captiva Sport
2011 Acadia, Enclave, Traverse (VIN R/V)
2011 Antara, Captiva
2011 Avalanche, Escalade, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon (VIN C/K)
2011 Aveo, Barina (VIN S/T)
2011 Buick Excelle
2011 Buick Regal (China)
2011 Camaro (VIN F)
2011 Canyon, Colorado (VIN S/T)
2011 Caprice PPV
2011 Captiva Sport
2011 Corvette (VIN Y)
2011 CTS (VIN D)
2011 DTS (VIN K)
2011 Equinox, Terrain (VIN L)
2011 Express, Savana (VIN G/H)
2011 HHR (VIN A)
2011 Impala (VIN W)
2011 LaCrosse (China)
2011 Lucerne (VIN H)
2011 Malibu (VIN Z)
2011 Regal (VIN G)
2011 Sierra, Silverado (VIN C/K)
2011 SRX (VIN N)
2011 STS (VIN D)
2011 VE/WM – Sedan, Ute, Sportwagon, Caprice, Lumina, Omega, VXR8
2012 Acadia, Enclave, Traverse (VIN R/V)
2012 Alpheon (2706)
2012 Ampera, Volt (VIN R) (Europe)
2012 Antara, Captiva
2012 Astra-J (2857)
2012 Avalanche, Escalade, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon (VIN C/K)
2012 Aveo Classic, Barina Classic (VIN T)
2012 Aveo, Sonic (2777)
2012 Barina (2774)
2012 Buick Excelle (2861)
2012 Camaro (VIN F)
2012 Canyon, Colorado (VIN S/T)
2012 Caprice PPV
2012 Captiva Sport
2012 Chevrolet Cobalt (2809)
2012 Colorado (Other IO), S10 (South America)
2012 Corvette (VIN Y)
2012 Cruze (2863)
2012 CTS (VIN D)
2012 Equinox, Terrain (VIN L)
2012 Express, Savana (VIN G/H)
2012 Impala (VIN W)
2012 Insignia (2707)
2012 LaCrosse (China) (2710)
2012 LaCrosse (VIN G) (2709)
2012 Malibu (VIN Z)
2012 Opel Combo-D
2012 Optra, Viva (VIN J)
2012 Orlando (2859)
2012 Regal (China) (2711)
2012 Regal (VIN G) (2708)
2012 Sierra, Silverado (VIN C/K)
2012 Sonic (US/Canada) (2775)
2012 SRX (VIN N)
2012 VE/WM – Sedan, Ute, Sportwagon, Caprice, Lumina, VXR8
2012 Verano (US/Canada) (2816)
2012 Volt (VIN R)
2012 Zafira-C (2860)
2013 Acadia, Enclave, Traverse (VIN R/V) (3206)
2013 Alpheon (3094)
2013 Ampera, Volt (VIN R) (Europe) (3211)
2013 Antara, Captiva (5376555)
2013 Astra-J Convertible/Coupe (5376567)
2013 Astra-J (5376577)
2013 ATS (VIN A) (3086)
2013 Avalanche, Escalade, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon (VIN C/K) (3088)
2013 Aveo, Sonic (Africa, Middle East, AP, South America, CKD, Mexico) (5376711)
2013 Aveo, Sonic (Europe) (5376704)
2013 Barina (5376837)
2013 Camaro (VIN F) (3106)
2013 Caprice PPV (3105)
2013 Captiva Sport (3101)
2013 Cobalt (3107)
2013 Colorado, Colorado 7, S10, Trailblazer (5392270)
2013 Corvette (VIN Y) (3104)
2013 Cruze (Global) (5377099)
2013 CTS (VIN D) (3085)
2013 Encore (China) (5377162)
2013 Encore, Trax (North America) (5377181)
2013 Equinox, Terrain (VIN L) (3100)
2013 Excelle (5377155)
2013 Express, Savana (VIN G/H) (3103)
2013 Impala (VIN W) (3102)
2013 Insignia (3098)
2013 LaCrosse (China) (3095)
2013 LaCrosse (VIN G) (North America) (3090)
2013 Malibu (China) (3096)
2013 Malibu (Europe, Other IO and South America) (2713)
2013 Malibu (North America) (3093)
2013 Mokka, Trax, Tracker (Europe) (5377179)
2013 Onix (3166)
2013 Orlando (Global) (5377530)
2013 Regal (China) (3099)
2013 Regal (VIN G) (North America) (3089)
2013 Sierra, Silverado (VIN C/K) (3087)
2013 Sonic (US/Canada) (5377994)
2013 Spark (US/Canada), Barina Spark (Automatic Transmission) (5421555)
2013 SRX (VIN N) (3201)
2013 Trax, Tracker (Africa, Australia, Middle East, South America) (5377156)
2013 VE/WM Ute, Caprice, Lumina
2013 Verano (US/Canada) (5377996)
2013 Volt (VIN R) (North America, Holden) (3210)
2013 XTS (China) (3092)
2013 XTS (North America) (3091)
EL-50448 Customer Questions & Answers:
Q1: What vehicles will EL-50448 work on?
A1: From what I’ve read, this will work on 2012 and 2013 GM cars and Trucks. It may also work on other makes and models. I did several internet searches before purchasing this device, and found that this model is often mentioned specifically for 2012 and 2013 GM vehicles. You should be able to find specific information for your Colorado pretty easily.
Also, I have read that there is a reset procedure for 2012 and earlier GM vehicles that does not require a reset tool, so you may not need this device at all.
Q2: Which GM automobiles will EL-50448 TPMS work on?
A2: Only GM vehicles around 2003 to present.
Q3: Will it work on a ford expedition xlt 2006 , thanks
A3: No, this is for General Motors vehicles only.
Q4: Does it work on BMWs?
A4: It worked on my BMW motorcycle, which uses Schrader brand TPMS sensors in the tires, so I would guess the BMW auto would be the same. There are some weird tricks you will need to look up, for example, on my Suzuki automobile, you have to follow a procedure including which tire to start out at and which one you end at – so I am sure it must be similar for BMW.
Q5: Will this el-50448 tpms work on 2014 hyundai vehicles? plan on installing new snow tires and rims for the winter.
A5: No just GM
EL-50448 Customer Feedbacks:
1. Works on truck and car: Simple and inexpensive but works great. Much better than going to the dealer or a tire store just to get your pressure sensors reset. I used it on my truck and my wife’s car and it only took a few minutes to reset all four wheels on each.
2. With correct low battery display: I’ve never been able to get my TP sensors to program using the “let air out” method on my 2007 Tahoe. Before I had this tool, I would just remember which tires were which when I rotated them, but no longer. Now, I can reprogram them in just a few seconds and the dash display correctly indicates which tire is low. This tool should have come with the vehicle.
3. Easy to use: The operation of this product is simple and straightforward. As stated it’s hard to get excited about spending this amount of money just to rotate tires, but considering what dealers would charge, it would not take many trips service visits to pay for the unit. As far as working it does exactly what it says it will do with no drama. Put the vehicle in reset mode and push the button on the unit following directions outlined in the car owners manual.
4. I could not believe I needed a special tool to rotate my tires. From what I understand 2010 (2011?) and older vehicles, you can use any big magnet to reset your Tire Pressure Sensors. 2011 (2012?) and up to at least my 2013 Silverado, you need one of these gizmos. This one works like a champ, and is the one I found referenced through a GM website.
5. Wide GM vehicle coverage: The deflate method is verified ok only on Chevrolet Volt 2011 year, with the El-50448 TPMS relearn tool, I could get the 4 TPMS programmed in less than one minute. El-50448 could program TPMS on GM 2010-2013 year.
Please Kindly Note:
The package does not include the charger and battery.
1 x EL-50448 Tool (Battery NOT Included) 1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your order after 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will trace your order and get back to you asap. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Delivery Time:
1. You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date received. If the item is in your possession more than 7 days, it will be considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT to you. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
Shipping cost is bear by both seller and buyer in half.
2. All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you MUST PROVIDE us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your order ID.
3. We will refund YOUR FULL WINNING BID AMOUNT, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packaging with all components and accessories included, AFTER BOTH Buyer and Seller cancel the transaction from aliexpress. OR, you may choose to have a replacement.
4. We will bear all the shipping cost if the product(s) is (are) not as advertised. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned with original packaging, if possible. You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number.
You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on aliexpress! We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important. We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can perform up your satisfaction.
It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them! [relateproductdetail/]